Once Setup 2.1 Changes
- You can now create price bands with any name you wish instead of just the single character A, B, C etc.
The row of price band tabs had been replaced by a drop-down list of price bands that you can add to, edit or remove in the same way as other items.
- You can create separate worksheets for different product types in a confirmed order. This make it easier to forward worksheets to suppliers or manufacturing based on product type. See the article: Separate Worksheets per product type
- There are now features to automatically create the correct format of extras tables and extras prices from tables that are copied and pasted. This can make creating the extras from supplier's excel spreadsheets far easier and faster. See Pasting Extras tables into Once Setup
- You can now set the font size for the worksheet template.
- The Worksheet template has been modified to improve printing and readability
- New Once Mobile Settings:
- You can change the reply-to address for emails sent from Once Mobile so that customer replies to can go to a different email than the "email for receiving orders". The reply-to email can also be changed on each Once Mobile app so you could have customer replies going to the surveyor rather than a central email account.See the article Email Addresses, From, Reply-To and Improving delivery
- The default "Sent from" field in emails has been changed to be from the Once email domain. This greatly reduces the risk of emails going into spam or junk folders or having warnings about the email. This can be changed if required. See the article Email Addresses, From, Reply-To and Improving delivery
- You can select Yes or No to copying the previous fixing height when creating a new item.
- You can select Yes or No to sorting items on the worksheet by product name or by the order they were created.
- You can select Yes or No to creating a separate worksheet for each product type in a confirmed order.
- You can set a list of product types used if the separate worksheets per product value is Yes.
- You can drag-and-drop a Once catalogue "onz" file to open the Import Catalogue dialog.
Once Mobile 2.1 Changes
- This version of Once Mobile is required if you are using price band names with more than a single character.
- From the settings screen you can over-ride the default Reply-To address in sent emails. You could use this to enable customers to reply to the surveyor rather than a business email.
- The default "Sent from" field in emails has been changed to be from the Once email domain. (See above)
- Fix to correctly enable item pricing on the worksheet independent of item pricing on the quote/invoice
- See the above list of New Once Mobile Settings. Also see the article What settings can I customise?
Downloading Once Setup 2.1
Click here to download: Once Setup for a Windows PC
Click here to download: Once Setup for an Apple Mac
Also see the article: Downloading and installing Once Setup
After updating Once Setup open the Settings dialog and Quote editor to check they are correct for your business then click the cloud button to upload the new settings for download by the new Once Mobile versions.
Downloading Once Mobile 2.1
Click here to download: Once Mobile for a Windows PC
Click here to download: Once Mobile for an Apple Mac
For the Tablet versions search for Once Mobile in the Apple App store or in the apps of Google Play.
Or use the following links:
After updating, you should run "Check for new data" on the Settings screen then click "Close Application". When you re-open the app all the new features will be available.