Before you can use Once Mobile, you need to use Once Setup and enter a few details to get up and running.
Downloading Once Setup
- Use the links in your Welcome to Once Email sent when you first subscribed. Alternately send us a support request (email@example.com) and we send you the links.
- Click the link to download Once Setup
- If your browser is not showing the download try a different browser if you have one installed.
Installing Once Setup On a Windows PC
- After downloading the installer file, click Open, and double click the file. Or open your Downloads folder and double click the file.
- Sometimes Windows can warn you about running an unrecognised file downloaded from the internet, so you'll need to choose More Info then click Run Anyway if this happens.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to install Once Setup
Installing Once Setup On a Mac
- After downloading the installer package, open your downloads using Finder
- Double click the file OnceSetupInstaller.pkg or Right-click and select Open
Installing Once Mobile
You can run Once Mobile on an Android device, Apple iPad, Windows PC or Apple Mac. Click on one of the links to below to download the installer.
- Android (Google Play)
- Apple iOS iPad
- Once Mobile on a Windows PC
After downloading the installer file, click Run, or open your downloads folder and double click the file OnceMobileWindows
- Once Mobile on Apple Mac
After downloading the installer file, open your downloads folder, right-click the file OnceMobile.mpkg and select Open, then click Open on the next dialog that appears.
Note: On macOS Sierra you must use this right-click, open method to run an executable the first time as new security restrictions prevent running apps not downloaded from Apple’s App store.