To keep Once Time, simple, free and high performance the number of days to keep appointments is limited to a default maximum of 90 days.
To increase this value you will have to edit a configuration file as described below.
- increasing the days to keep appointments may cause Once Time to run or synchronise slowly if you have a large number of saved appointments across all your staff e.g. > 1000 per staff member.
- The History log can contain around 2,500 entries so you can also use that system to find past appointments.
- On the PC/Mac set as your Controller, where you can edit the settings. Close Once Time on this PC (and ideally on any other devices running Once Time).
- Edit the following flle: (in Notepad or other text editor)
- Change the value of kDys to the new number of days to keep appointments. e.g,
- Save the file then re-open Once Time. The settings should now show your new value
- If you have set more than one device as a Controller, you will need to repeat the above steps on those machines.
- Check that all your devices have this new value in their settings after re-starting/syncing. Any device does not have this new value then appointments will continue to be deleted using the old value.
- If a devices does not pick up this value you will need to click Disconnect on the settings screen screen and then re-connect on start-up.