The Once Time History page shows a log of all changes made to appointments on the local device (since installing release 1.2.2 or later).
Changes include local edits and changes as a result of syncing with the cloud. The log will capture up to approximately 5000 changes.
- You can restore selected appointments to an earlier version or to recover deleted appointments by clicking the checkbox in the first column and pressing "Restore".
- The second column in the list shows the time of the change and a character indicating the reason for the change.
S - New or Updated
D - Deleted or staff changed
U - Updated by sync
N - New from sync
Z - Deleted by sync
D - Deleted as older than Days to keep appointments
Note that moving an appointment to a different staff member will result in a delete (D) and a new item (S) in the history log.
- The third column shows significant appointment details.
- The fourth column is the notes
- You can search (filter) for any text in the 3rd or 4th columns