Welcome to the Urban Shutters Ordering application
1.6.9 January 26 2021
- Width checks are now done on panels taking into account frame and T-Post widths, hinges and LR door gaps.
Click/hover over the ? after the panel count to display the individual panel widths.
- Adjustments to Flat-pack and Pre-assembled shutter width limits.
- Internal fix for rigid scribe scripts in the XML sent to Louvolite
1.5.4 November 10 2021
- Panels over 2600mm in length or over 3.9sqm will always be delivered flat-packed.
- If a panel is pre-assembled, this is always shown on the review and order documents.
1.5.3 October 29 2021
- Cafe Style shutters are limited to a maximum of 4 panels and cannot have a T-Post.
1.5.2 October 14 2021
- A 'C' for a custom width panel is now not included in total panel count.
- Astragal selection is available when a custom panel is selected.
1.5.0 September 20 2021
- Rigid scribe strips can be selected for all Frame Styles.
- Cafe style with Divider Rail has been added to the Shutter Styles.
1.4.0 July 08 2021
- The Supplier Notes and Individual Shutter Notes fields have been removed. Retailers must call Louvolite about any non-standard requirements or special instructions.
- You can now select Rigid Scribe strips for Moda Frame Styles
- You cannot order bifold panels for Mini or Micro Frame Styles (Contempo Micro, Contempo Mini and Moda Mini). This means you cannot have a panel configuration that includes LL, RR or LCR.
1.3.0 May 08 2021
- The current delivery lead time in working days is displayed on the Home screen.
- The custom delivery address must include a mobile phone number for use by the courier.
1.2.0 April 05 2021
- You can now specify a custom panel width by entering a C in the panel configuration.
- Prices are no longer displayed by default. These can be re-enabled by a checkbox on the Settings screen.
- The custom delivery address add been moved to the Complete screen.
1.1.0 January 27 2021
- Additional checks on the Survey screen to ensure a valid entry, e.g. Tiers cannot be more than 2200mm high.
- An order delivery address (drop address) can be set for an order instead of a registered delivery address for your account.
1.0.21 August 17 2020
- Fix for uploading orders to Louvolite occasionally failing with no error displayed. This can cause a delay in processing your orders.
1.0.20 July 2020
Changes since 0.0.19
- When adding a new shutter the details from the currently viewed shutter are copied to the new shutters apart from the sizes and configuration.
- Shutters less than 1500mm or 5sqm are always pre-assembed, you cannot select flat-pack.
- You can no longer select "None" as an Astragal option if you have LR in your configuration.
- Fix for "Sent to Supplier: " date and time in View Order always showing the current date and time.