3.4.5 (26 Oct 2021)
- Critical fix: the previous update, 3.4.4, created duplicate blinds or could copy blinds from the previous sent order when sending. You must update if you had installed 3.4.4
Previous update: 3.4.4 (25 Oct 2021)
- Fix for not clearing all data from the previously opened order under certain conditions.
Previous update: 3.4.1 (14 Oct 2021)
- Fix for the Measure Type being reset/blank when using product specific measure types.
- Per-item or extras discounts can now be entered as either an amount or a percentage.
- The Optionally displayed "Deleted" column is renamed "Backup" as it contains more than just deleted orders.
- You can now specify on each device the number of days to keep In Progress or InBox orders. They will be removed if they have not been opened for the number of days specified. The default value is 90 days.
- The email validation on the Customer page is handled differently so the check is done before leaving the page. There has also been changes to speed up and improve the responses due to email providers becoming less helpful with indicating if an email is valid or not.
- Uploading orders to Blindata (only for customers with this feature enabled).
Quotes and receipts are not uploaded unless the following values are set in the Blindata "Other settings"
TotalPrice and DepositPrice are excluded unless the Blindata Other settings contains:
Downloading Once Mobile
For the Tablet versions search for Once Mobile in the Apple App store or in the apps of Google Play.
Or use the following links: