Once Mobile Release 2.2.1
This release includes the following changes
- Your terms and conditions are displayed above the customer signature box.
- You can optionally display a question for the customer to agree to when signing for an order (e.g. for GDPR). This appears above the signature box. If they agree, this text with ": Yes" appended is inserted into the quote/invoice and your worksheet.
This requires a small update installer to be run on your Once Setup PC to add the agreement text to your Mobile Settings in Once Setup. Click here to download the Once Setup Updater for GDPR for a Windows PC.
- The emails sent to customer will now show your business name in front of the "from" email address. On many email clients such as on mobile phones, this will be all that is displayed.
- If an order has both a discount and deposit paid, there is now a 'Total Payable' line on the customer order to show the Total Payable after the discount, rather than only the Balance Due.
- On the Review screen, the "Additions" text now displays "Additions (+/-)" to more clearly show you can enter negative values. A typical use is to round down the total price. e.g. enter "-61.20" to change a total from "761.20" to "700".
Downloading Once Mobile 2.2.1
Click here to download: Once Mobile for a Windows PC (If a Windows protection dialog appears, click More info, then Run Anyway).
Click here to download: Once Mobile for an Apple Mac
For the Tablet versions search for "Once Mobile" in the Apple App store or in the apps of Google Play.
Or use the following links:
Downloading Once Setup Updater for GDPR
Click here to download the Once Setup Updater for GDPR for a Windows PC