This video show how you can use Gmail and Google Calendar to create a complete scheduling and order management system for use with Once.
- An online calendar for creating and managing appointments
- Staff and customers are notified of appointments and get a reminder before the visit,
- Customer addresses are obtained online from just the postcode and house number so you know they are correct.
- The address links to google maps for finding the visit location and best route (with current traffic information).
- Once orders are stored online and can be searched by any content e.g. order number, customer name, postcode, or even the notes or fabrics.
- Once orders can be categorised by status such as Confirmed, Quoted, Manufacturing, Ordered, Fitted etc.
- Using Gmail labels and folders you can build a complete workflow system to progress the orders
- We can't support these external systems as part of your Once subscription but we can offer advise and consulting services to set this up for your business.
- There is currently no automatic synchronisation between Once appointments and online calendars such as as Google Calendar. You currently must enter appointments in both systems.